will generate a $1,760 donation.
Thanks to Variety Cruises for their support of Lansing Community College Foundation!
About this Cruise
Experience the Amazing 7 Night Adriatic Sea Cruise for Two! Departing and returning to Dubrovnik, Croatia, you will experience a harmonious balance between conventional cruising and private yachting. Each day you will discover a new port of call, a glimpse of ancient history, and rich cultural diversity. Sail through medieval treasures, stunning fjords, and magical palaces and visit UNESCO World Heritage sites. Unravel the natural beauty and ancient wonders of Croatia and Montenegro in this 7 night, 8 day voyage of adventure.
- Accommodation in Cat B cabin for 2 passengers
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Optional visits to 3 UNESCO Sites, private BBQ (weather permitting), Captain’s Honor Night
- Host / Cruise Director (English speaking)
*Variety Cruises is the 2016 USA Today Reader's Choice "Best Boutique Cruise Line" worldwide.
NOT INCLUDED: Flight from US to Dubrovnik, crew tips, shore excursions and other personal expenses are not included. Port taxes of roughly $390 per person are collected during the cruise.
https://cloud.travelpledge.com/Cruise for Two! Amazing 7 Night Adriatic Sea Cruise for two in Cat B cabin provided by Variety Cruises (USA Today Reader's Choice- "Best Boutique Cruise Line worldwide"). From: Dubrovnik, Croatia, To: Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Variety Cruises is one of the leading yacht cruise lines worldwide, operating a fleet of 11 fully owned vessels offering travelers the ultimate Yacht Cruise experience. With capacities ranging from 5 to 36 cabins, Variety Cruises’ upscale yachts and experiential cruise itineraries embrace each destination by visiting much-loved and unfrequented ports of call in a private, intimate and relaxed environment. Some of Variety Cruises’ industry nomination highlights:
- USA TODAY READER’S CHOICE AWARDS 2016: “Best Boutique Cruise Line” worldwide
- CruiseCritic.Com 2015: one of the top 15 small ship cruise lines and ” Best for Yacht Cruises”
- Tourism Awards 2015: Gold Award in “Small Ship Cruising in Greece” category
- CruiseCritic.Com; the No1 small ship cruise line in the Scenic Nature category
- Conde Nast Traveler Greece; the best Small Ship Cruise Line in Greece
The elegant Motor Yacht Callisto joined the VARIETY CRUISES fleet in 2015 and is true to her name: Elegant, classic. She was fully refit / rebuilt in 2000 and was thoroughly renovated in 2015-16. This classy Motor Yacht has performed several Atlantic Ocean crossings, and has also sailed along the most interesting coastal sites of Europe, North and West Africa. The M/Y Callisto is of the “boutique” category of cruiser, and offers the highest standard of accommodation, comfort and safety.